A professional kit containing our most popular pocket aneroids, the 720 series sphyg, and our all-new Adscope-Lite 619 series clinician stethoscope. Complete with an oversized, color-coordinated carry case.
The 728-619 series features:
- Combines ADC's Diagnostix 720 (https://www.adctoday.com/node/7363) with a lightweight clinician scope and deluxe carry case
- Premium aneroid manometer that exceeds ANSI/AAMI/ISO 81060-1 specifications for accuracy backed by a LIFETIME calibration warranty
- Adcuff nylon cuff with ADC's proprietary Size Guide marking system prevents mis-cuffing. Color matched to the scope and case
- Color coordinated, matching professional Adscope-Lite 619 stethoscope (https://www.adctoday.com/products/619)
- Extra large, color-matched dual pocket nylon carry case
- Made without natural rubber latex or phthalates
- Ideal for nurses, PA's, and EMT's
- Adscope-Lite offer a lifetime warranty and free parts forever; Diagnostix 720 offers a lifetime calibration warranty and a three-year warranty on Adcuff inflation system
- Assembled, inspected, and packaged in the U.S.A. from foreign components
- Meets or exceeds ANSI/AAMI/ISO 81060-1
- Now shipped in our premium Pro's Combo+ packaging, an elegant four-piece "gift box" design, beautifully finished with an embossed foil logo
- Free Shipping!