A versatile palm style aneroid sphygmomanometer boasting precision crafted performance and rugged durability.
Available in Following Sizes
Adult (23-40 cm)
Large Adult (34-50 cm)
Child (13-19.5 cm)
Infant (9-14 cm)
Small Adult (19-27 cm)
The 703 series features:
Thigh (40-66 cm)
See pull down menu for color options available in each size.
- Revolutionary palm style manometer (#804) with integral bulb not made with natural rubber latex and trigger style air release valve for one-hand convenience
- Precision crafted 300mmHg Japanese engineered movement tested to 50,000 cycles
- Movement housed in a zinc cage that suspends within the polymer housing for enhanced shock resistance
- Ambidextrous infinite control trigger release air valve
- Adcuff™ nylon cuff with ADC’s proprietary Size Guide™ marking system, prevents mis-cuffing
- Quick release luer slip connector
- Complete with leatherette carrying case with self repairing nylon zipper
- Assembled, inspected, and packaged in the U.S.A. from foreign components
- Meets or exceeds ANSI/AAMI/ISO 81060-1
- Free Shipping!